So this isn't really crawling, but pretty darn close. Not bad for his first attempt. Luckily I was sitting there ready with a camera. The laptop he crawled to has a video of John Butler Trio playing which got him very excited & he had to have a closer look.
This is so fun right now, but in a couple of weeks I am sure we will be wishing we could keep up with him easier. Our quiet little house is about to get a bit crazier!
Gavin & Ruby Ausband
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how adorable! I don't see him for like a day and look at him going! I guess I didn't motivate him enough :) oh btw, I'm gonna need that security door downstairs to stop those two little climbing and crawling monkeys from going upstairs ;)
I would call it a crawl! Go little man! The world is now within your grasp! Beware mom and dad! Love you guys!
We have watched this at least 20 times. He is sooo cute. I would say this is definitely his first crawl. Love you.
Post a Comment