Gavin & Ruby Ausband

Gavin & Ruby Ausband

Sunday, October 25, 2009

North Carolina Trip- Day 2

Scott and Gavin are in Asheville, North Carolina to meet lots of Scott's side of the family. The weather is great, the leaves are changing and we are having a blast. Today Gavin got his first boat ride on the pond at Deva Glen, and also went for a scenic drive through the Smoky Mountains of western N.C. Best of all we are getting to spend lots of time with family that we don't get to see nearly often enough.





2 comments:

Chrissy said...

more more more pictures please!
I so wish I could be there but I really wasn't feeling well last night so it's probably for the best! I miss you all and hope you are having fun! Love Aunt Chrissy

Unknown said...

I just stole that photo with the lake and gavin looking over his shoulder and I'm gonna use it as my background!