I'd love to say Gavin was completely enamored with his new sister when they first met, but that would be a bit of a stretch. He did pretty well in general, but certainly had some mixed reactions. The next few months will be interesting to say the least!
This picture says a thousand words. Pretty hilarious. This makes him look like he is ready to kill, but really his reaction wasn't this harsh.
These pics were a bit more indicative of his overall reaction and I think they will end up being great buddies.
2 comments:
OMG! That top pic is fabulous! Thanks for posting the great pics! I'm dying to meet ms.R! Hugs to you all! Love, Aunt Chrissy
that first pic is hilarious! hope this won't turn to a team gavin/ team ruby thing haha! thanks for photos!! Gavin will be an awesome and caring big bro!!!
Post a Comment