Well here we are at the Denver zoo. It was a beautiful day. Ruby is now 13 months and Gavin over two and a half! We can't believe how fast they are growing. Both are getting more fun and easy every day. We love every minute with them! We had a great holiday, part of the time in Tucson and then we went to Breckenridge for New Years Eve. I started back at work last week. It's such a great job, but I miss my little love muffins a ton when I'm at work. Scott is good and he can't wait for the time when he doesn't have to commute to Boulder (which will be sometime in the fall I think). Hope everyone out there is having a lovely January!
Gavin & Ruby Ausband
Saturday, January 8, 2011
At the Zoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christie that's a great picture of you!! And of course the beautiful Grandbabies always take great pics.
So good to see all of you. Nannie
Post a Comment